The concept of the efficiency of venture business’s attraction was improved in the article. The theoretical foundations of venture business’s concept were explored, four approaches to venture business’s understanding were singled out, and its own definition which fully reflects the essence was developed in the investigation. The author examines the existing approaches to the concepts of effect and efficiency and revealed that efficiency is the ratio of the effect obtained to the costs incurred to achieve it. Also, the author developed the concept of effectiveness of venture business’s attraction.
Keywords: venture business, entrepreneurship, effect, efficiency, efficiency of venture business.
Date of submission 12.05.2017
- Reference. (venture). 2015. Dictionary of the English Language. 4th ed. Houghton Mifflin Company. 960 p.
- Reference. (venture business) in Merriam-Webster [online] Springfield: Merriam-Webster, Inc. Available at: http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/venture [Accessed 1 May 2017]
- Tidell, J.B., 1986. Bibleby Books; 9th ed. Baylor university press. 116 p.
- Business Dictionary. 2013. Cambridge.- Finance Inc. 637 P.
- BVCA Private Equity Explained. 2014. BVCA [online] London. Lancaster Place. Available at: http://www.bvca.co.uk/privateequityaspx [Accessed 11 Nov 2016]
- BVCA Annual review 2013/14. BVCA [online] London. Lancaster Place. Available at: https://www.yumpu.com/en/document /view/19223112/ annual-review-2013-14-bvca-admin/9 [Accessed 11 Nov 2016]
- Little book of Private Equity. 2010. EVCA [online] Brussels, Available at: http://www.evca.eu/media/ 19732 / Little-book-of-Private-Equity.pdf [Accessed 11 March 2017]
- Law of Ukraine “On Collective Investment Institutions”/ 2001. Kiev. Available at: http: //zakon2.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/ 5080-17. [Accessed 21 May 2017]
- Kuzmin, O., Naychuk-Khrushch, M.B., Hook, A.V. 2011. Venture business: management and features of development. ZUKTS. 194 p.
- Voitov, I.V, Anyschyk, V.M, Hryshanovych, A.P, Talochka, N.K., 2011. Innovation and venture business: manual. “BelYSA”. 188 p.
- Vishnevskaya, V.O., 2010. Venture business as a source of innovative financing engineering companies in economic development of Ukraine. Investment: Practice and Experience № 4. Kiev. Condor. P. 27-30.
- Mavridu, V.U., 2012. Methodological aspects of industrial development. Taurian Economic Journal № 3-4. Simferopol. Crimean Business Institute. P. 76 -80.
- Naumova, E., 2016. Management of the enterprise’s investment activity in the conditions of crisis phenomena. Bulletin of the National University of Taras Shevchenko. Economica. 4 (181). [online]. DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.17721/1728-2667.2016/181-4Z6
- Zinchenko, A.P, Il’chuk, V.P, Radziyevska, L.F, Yevtushenko, V., 2014. The state of organizational forms of venture business and its infrastructure in the world and in Ukraine. Kyiv: NDISEP. 80 p.
- Kissel, V.L, Sadlovskyy, R.V., 2014. Venture business in Ukraine, its state and characteristics Innovation № 8. [online] Lviv. Available at: http: //rusnauka.com /13_NPN_2014/Economics/65283.doc.html. [Accessed 5 May 2017]
- Nykkonen, A.I, Rodyonov, I.I., 2014. Venture capital and direct investment in the innovative economics. 1st ed. Petersburg. Rabbi.171 p.
- Antoniuk, L.L, Poruchnyk, A.M, Savchuk, V.S., 2013. Innovations: Theoretical mechanism of development and commercialization. KNEU. 394p.
- Palyvoda, A., 2015. Economic Code of Ukraine, the current legislation as amended and supplemented. Condor. 189 p.
- Osovska, A.V, Osovskyy, O.A., 2013. Fundamentals of Management. Condor. 664 c.
- Denisov, V.T, Medvedev, J.P, Denisov, D.D, Resnick, A.E., 2010. The essence of the effectiveness. Increase Povolzhskii trade-economic magazine № 3. Moskow. Abi. P. 6-13.
- Solodkaya, M.S., 2016. Reliability of, Efficiency, Quality management systems. Available at: http: //guality.eup.ru/MATERIFLY10/ gsm.html. [Accessed 15 May 2017]
- Emerson, G., 1992. Twelve principles of productivity. Economics. 224 p.
- Sukharev, O.S., 2008. Theory of the effectiveness of the economy. Investments № 11. St. Petersburg. Rabbi. P. 9-17.
- Prokhorov, A.M., 1989. Soviet Encyclopedic Dictionary 1st Ed. Moskow. Abi 1583 p.
- Chizhov, E.N, Brezhne, A.N., 2009. The problem of interpretation of the effectiveness as economic category. Fundamentals of Management № 4. [online] St. Petersburg. Available at: http; // techros.ru/text/2921 [Accessed 11 May 2017]
- Mocherny, B., 2000. Economic Encyclopedia: in 3 vol. 1st ed. Kiev. Center “Academy”,. 864 p.
- Sinitsyna, T.A., 2004. Comments of the effectiveness of the enterprise management systems approach. ONEU, 187 p.
- Petrov, I.V., 2003. Evaluation of the effectiveness of management activities in the coal industry. Visla.192 p.
- Ustenko, O.L., 1999. Economy business. Kiev: AIDP, p. 69.
- Sheremet, A.D., 1996. Financial analysis. INFRA, 176 p.
- Ansoff, I., 1989. Strategic management. INFRA. 358 p.
- Meskon, M. Albert, M. Hedouri, F., 1999. Fundamentals of Management. Delo, 800 p.
- Thomson A., 1998. Economics firm. Binom, 544 p.
- Gontareva, I.V, Nyzhehorodtsev, R.M., 2012. The concept of the evaluation of the effectiveness of development enterprises Economy of development №3. Kharkiv. INZHEK. P. 47-54.
- Ammosov, Y.P., 2005. Venture capitalism: from the source to the present. Petersburg. Phoenix. 327 p.