The role of state partnership with a private sector in ensuring s development of territorial socio-economic systems was grounded. The process of interaction between local authorities and private operators was considered in the context of three stages: justification of the partnership necessity, conclusion a partnership agreement and monitoring the commitments implementation. The situation regarding distribution of PPP projects on the scope of partnership was described that allow to consider the instrument as a basis for joint responsibility for the development of priority sectors of the regional economy. The major issues of interaction between public and private operators that require legislative regulation were identified. The main components of evaluating the effectiveness of PPP projects from a government position and their logical sequence were suggested.
Keywords: Sustainable Development, Public Private Partnerships, Territorial Socio-Economic Systems, Effectiveness Evaluation.
Date of submission 02.08.2017
- Yefymenko, T.I., Cherevykov, Ye. L. et al., 2012. In T.I. Yefymenko (Ed.). Public-private partnership in the system of economic regulation. Kyiv (in Ukr.)
- Lebeda, T., & Zapatrina, I., 2011. Public-private partnership as a factor of economic growth and problems of its development in Ukraine. Ekonomist (Economist), 3, 52-58 (in Ukr.).
- Kylymnyk, I.I., Koliada, T.A., Dombrovska, A.V. et al., 2015. The legal regulation of public-private partnership in housing and communal services of Ukraine. Kharkiv: KhNUMH im. O.M. Beketova (in Ukr.)
- Jomo, K.S., Anis Chowdhury, Krishnan Sharma, Daniel Platz. 2016, February. Public-Private Partnerships and the 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development: Fit for purpose (Working Paper №. 148). Department of Economic & Social Affairs. Available at: http://www.un.org/ esa/desa/papers/2016/wp148_2016.pdf.
- Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine. 2012. About public-private partnership (Law of Ukraine). Available at: http://zakon5.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/2404-17 (in Ukr.)
- Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine. 2011. Some issues of implementation of public-private partnerships (Cabinet of Ministers Decree). Available at: http://zakon5.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/2404-17 (in Ukr.)
- Tkachenko, Y.N., Savchenko, Ya.V., & Evseeva, M.V., 2014. The methodology of selection and evaluation of the effectiveness of public-private partnership projectsin view of the stakeholders interests. Dyskussyia (Discussion), 8. Available at: http://www.journal-discussion.ru/publication.php?id=1168 (in Russ.)
- Koryukovka district administration/ Mechanisms of public private partnership application. Available at: http://koradm.cg.gov.ua/index.php?id=192407&tp=0 (in Ukr.).
- Ministry of Economic Development and Trade of Ukraine. 2017. Reference on the results of the implementation of PPP in the first half of 2016 (as of 05/01/2017). Available at: http://www.me.gov.ua (in Ukr.).
- Private Participation in Infrastructure1 Database (PPIDB) – Half Year Update (January – June 2016) (2017). Available at: https://ppi.worldbank.org/~/media/GIAWB/PPI/Documents/Global-Notes/H1-2016-Global-Update.pdf.
- Review of the European PPP Market First half of 2016, Available at: http://www.eib.org/epec/resources/publications/epec_market_update_2016_ h1_en.
- Pakulin, S., Tsypkin, Y. & Pakulina, A., 2017. The Development of Public-private Partnerships in the Region in Terms of Global Economic Slowdown, Traektoria nauki (The trajectory of science), 3, pp. 4.9 – 4.23 (in Ukr.) DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.22178/pos.18-5.