In order to find ways to innovate the development of personal insurance, problems were summarized and constraining factors that prevent personal insurance from developing as a separate insurance industry. These problems include: the lack of a developed insurance infrastructure, low insurance culture, unfinished reform in the field of health insurance, the slow pace of economic restructuring, low level of the population’s solvency, a protracted political crisis, insecurity of insurance companies. Analysis of global trends in the development of insurance business has shown that those insurance companies that will be ready to offer their clients detailed risk analysis and innovative insurance products will win in competition. On the basis of foreign experience, innovative directions for the development of personal insurance in Ukraine were proposed. In particular, during the research, various ways of innovative improvement of life insurance, medical insurance and accident insurance were identified and proposals were developed to expand the assortment of insurance products and distribution channels for these types of insurance.
Keywords: personal insurance, innovations, life insurance, medical insurance, accident insurance.
Date of submission 29.06.2017
- Foreign experience: Life insurance in Switzerland: official site of the insurance company Swiss Life. Available at: http://www.swiss- cl.com/helpful/Experience/
- Mnatsakanova, A., 2014. Life insurance: foreign experience and the need for development in Russia. Legal Sciences “Theory and practice of social development”, 5, p. 137-139.
- Turenko, O., 2014. Fear as a socio-philosophical phenomenon (genesis and functions): Dis.Candidate. Philosophy Sciences: 09.00.03. Donetsk National University. Donetsk, 204 p.
- Fysun, V., 2011. Insurance. Teaching Manual. K.: Center for Educational Literature, 232 p.
- Fritz, A., 2015. Directions of perfection of the personal insurance market in Ukraine. Economic analysis: Sb. Sciences Works. Ternopil National Economic University; Editorial: V.A. Derii (head ed.) And others.Ternopil: Publishing and Printing Center of Ternopil National Economic University “Economic Thought”, 2015, 21, 1, p. 276-283.
- Cherednichenko, M., 2015. Modern Innovations in Corporate Personnel Insurance. Magazine “The Future”. Available at: http://www.trn.ua/articles/7745/
- IAIS Global Insurance Market Report (GIMAR) (2016): International association of insurance supervisors. Available at: http://www.google.com.ua/url?q=https://www.iaisweb.org
- Lewis, R, Gillam, S., 2013. Back to the market: yet more reform of the National Health Service. International Journal of Health Services, 33, p.77-84
- Veretnov, V., 2015. Features to ensure the competitiveness of reinsurance operations of the cedent and the reinsurer in the domestic and international insurance market. Bulletin of Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv. Economics, 168, p. 80-85. DOI: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.17721/1728-2667.2015/168-3/12.
- Franklin, Allen, 2016. Market liquidity – An overview, Presentation at the SAFE Summer Academy. Brussels. Available at: http://safe-frankfurt.de/