The approaches to the doctrine of long-term development of Ukraine, considering realities of functioning national economy, are substantiated. It is proposed diversification of Ukraine’s economy to realize by two directions: through the modernization of traditional sectors and infrastructure and active transition to knowledge-intensive non-raw sectors of production and services. Directions institutional reforms with orientation on rapid improvement of the business environment and attract investment are determined. The basic directions of industrial policy, framework conditions of stimulation industry restructuring and priorities for SME development in Ukraine are defined.
Key words: long-term development of Ukraine; accelerated economic growth; diversification of economy; institutional reforms; priorities for SME development.
Date of submission 08.03.2017
- Bobukh, I. M., Herasimova, O. A., 2016. The Creation of Scientific-Educational Services Market as a Determinant of Investment Processes Activation in Ukraine. Odessa National University Herald. Economy, 21(2), pp. 18-25.
- Emerging Green Technologies for the Manufacturing Sector, 2014. United Nations Industrial Development Organization UNIDO. Fraunhofer ISI/Fraunhofer IAO. Vienna. 71 p.
- Foresight process – new future fields. Study on behalf of the German Federal Ministry of Education and Research, 2009. Fraunhofer ISI/Fraunhofer IAO. Karlsruhe/Stuttgart. 140 p.
- Heets, V. M., 2009. Development and crises in Ukraine – contradictions of transformation. Methodology, Theory and Practice of Sociological Analysis of Modern Society, 15, pp. 341-348.
- Heets, V. M., 2015. Overcoming the Quasimarketness – a Way to the Investment-Oriented Model of Economic Growth. Economy of Ukraine, 6, pp. 4-17.
- Libanova E., 2012. Social problems of modernization of the Ukraine’s economy. Demography and social economy, 1, pp. 5-22. DOI: https://doi.org/10.15407/dse2012.01.005.
- Lutskov, V. O., 2009. Cyclicity Development of National Economy in Conditions of Globalization. Bulletin of Chernivtsi Institute of Trade and Economics, 4, pp. 50-56.
- Popova, V. V., 2008. Quality Parameters of National Macroeconomic System. Finance Ukraine, 3, pp. 52-60.
- Shynkaruk, L. V. ed., 2015. The Structural Transformation in Economy of Ukraine: Dynamics, Contradictions And Influence on Economic Development: Scientific Report. Kyiv: Institute for Economics and Forecasting of Ukrainian National Academy of Sciences, 304 p.
- Skrypnychenko, M. I. ed., 2012. Factors of Macroeconomic Instability in the System Model of Economic Development. Monograph. Kyiv: Institute for Economics and Forecasting of Ukrainian National Academy of Sciences, 720 p.
- The data of National Bank of Ukraine. Available at: https://bank.gov.ua/control/uk/publish/article?showHidden=1&art_id=65613&cat_id=44446#4.
- The data of State Statistics Service of Ukraine. Available at: http://ukrstat.gov.ua/
- The Policy of Economic Pragmatism, 2016. Institute for Social and Economic Research. Available at : http://ises.org.ua/uploads/ pdf/NEPmini_ua.pdf.
- Ukraine: Economic Stabilization Signs Emerging, But Delay in Reforms Will Undermine Recovery and Adversely Affect the Population, 2016. The World Bank. Available at: http://www.worldbank.org/en/news/press-release/2016/04/01/ ukarine-economic-update-spring-2016.
- World Energy Outlook 2012, 2012. International Energy Agency OECD/IEA, Paris. 672 p.