Modern development of humanity and its well-being is measured by the parameters of progressive achievements, global resonance and ecological warnings. XXI century, forming a new architecture of the world economy, which requires countries to resource diversification, market innovation and modification of the concept of leadership in combinatorial forms of competition and confrontation, consolidation and partnership. The dialogue of civilizations always contains contradictions and demonstrates the relative stability of communities in terms of ecological risk. International politicians are calling for the approval of constructivism economic activities on the basis of environmental diplomacy. Purpose. Determination of activation modality stratagem environmental diplomacy in the context of consolidating the areas of international economic relations, globalization challenges and opportunities. Result. New aspirations of humankind radically change the idea of naturalness and safety of its habitat, increase the importance of information and technological attributes of activity, cause the reactionary nature of the scale of the economic confrontation. Pause economic and technological expansionism unrealistic, but to channel the energy in a more environmental expansionism direction is necessary. Great hopes are placed on the active forms of diplomacy based on multi-level mobility of its subjects and ecological factors strengthen countries stratification. Traditionally, diplomacy is synchronized with the negotiation process, which are presented to the interests and intentions, tactics and strategy of the leaders of the political and business elite of the world. The development of environmental analysis diplomacy takes place under the pressure of massive information flows, multinational business interests and ideology of the hybrid wars. Environmental diplomacy is able to set the modality (way) hypothetical implementation, realistic, pragmatic and forward-looking intentions of subjects in order to establish international economic contact, the rotation from the position of outsider or insider on the world market. This is facilitated by various stratagems countries that represent the spectrum of their inclusion in the global economic processes through the act (action) and the pact (agreement) modality. Conclusion. Environmental diplomacy is a dynamic and attacking character to update the development of the format in international economic relations. Ukrainian diplomatic service needs to be reformed and modernized, as well as focused and motivated to introduce in the international practice of promises for environmental image.
Keywords: environmental diplomacy, partnership, international economic relations, globalization.
1st Revision: 20/09/17
- The Sustainable Development Goals Report 2017, United Nations, New York, 2017. p. 2.
- SIPRI 2015: Annals: Armament, disassembly and international security: trans. engl. Stockholm International Institute for Peace Ressearch, Ukrainian Center for Economic and Political Studies named after O. Razumkov; editor. ukr. L. Shangin, K., Zapovit, 2016. pp. 35-44 (in Ukr.)
- Babichev, N., Borovskiy,Y., 1982. Dictionary of Latin winged words /Under. edited by J.M. Borowski, M., p. 477 (in Rus.)
- Economic security of Ukraine in conditions of globalization challenges: monograph / for zag. edited by A. A. Mazaraki. – K.: Kyiv National University of Trade and Economics, 2010. p. 718 (in Ukr.)
- Flissak, C., 2015. European milestones for Ukraine’s economic diplomacy diversification Ukraine. Economic Annals- XXI, 5-6, 11-14. (in Ukr.)
- Tsivatyi, V., 2016. Environmental Diplomacy on the Chernobyl disaster: Institutional and International Political Cooperation Context. Scientific Bulletin of Diplomatic Academy of Ukraine. 23,II, ser.”Political science”,128-134 (in Ukr.)
- Afontsev, S., 2014. the Global economy in search of new growth models. World economy and international relations. 2, 3-12. (in Rus.)
- Isachenko, T., 2015. Economic diplomacy in the conditions of political crisis. Vestnik St. Petersburg University. 3, 4664. (in Rus.)
- Rogozhina, N., 2013. Global environmental security: the position of the developing countries. World economy and international relations, 2, 3-11. (in Rus.)
- Blaxekjer, L. O., 2016. New Practices and Narratives of Environmental Diplomacy. Available at: http://www.e-ir.inf.
- Cabirol M., 2012. Fabius veut “une diplomatie ecomomique” forte. La Tribune. Available at: hhtp://www. latribune.fr/19.07.2012.
- Carrier G. Economic diplomacy. The diplomat and the market / trans. with FR. – M.: Rosspen, 2003. – 296 p. (in Rus.)
- Shatalov, B., 2009. Theory and practice of expansionism: Experience of strong powers – M.: Book House “Librokom”. – p. 320-322. (in Rus.)
- Bokhan, A., 2016. Consolidating diplomacy in ecologization of competitive relations. Herald KNTEU. vol. 6, pp. 5-16.
- Medvedev S., Tomaszow, I., 2010. Concept of global public goods: possibilities and limitations. World economy and international relations, 2, 38-47 (in Rus.)
- Chumakov, A., 2006. Metaphysics of globalization. Cultural-civilization context: monograph – M.: “Kanon+”, pp. 474475. (in Rus.)
- Gensek OON Pan Gi Mun. 2015. Era of new opportunities. Available at: http://dt.ua/POLITICS/ html/18.12.2015.
- Paris climate conference: success or failure. Available at: ng.ru/ng_energiya/12.01.2016.
- Finance. Banks. № 2345783. – Available at: http://polpred.com/11.10.2017.
- Rifkin, J., 2014. The third industrial revolution: How horizontal interactions change the energy, economics and the world / ed. from english. – M.: Al’pina non-fixe, – 410 p. (in Rus.)
- The electric power industry, 1994627. Available at: polpred.som/new
- Nobel laureate S. Alexievich tells about the accident at the Chernobyl nuclear power plant. Available at: inosmi.ru/social/13.04.2016 (in Rus.)
- The new role of France in the Arctic. № 1926743. Available at: http://polpred.com/07.09.2016