The article reveals the essence of the process of state budget balancing. The key problems connected with the state budget deficit are investigated. The state and dynamics of the Ukraine state budget are considered. The ways of overcoming the consequences of state budget imbalances are analyzed.
Keywords: stabilization policy; state budget; budget deficit; budget balance.
Date of submission 19/9/2017
- Bazhenova, Yu.V., 2009. Simulation of monetary and fiscal policies influences on the economy of Ukraine with the help of an open dynamic stochastic model of general equilibrium. Economy and the state, 7 (79), pp. 33-36.
- Petlenko, Yu., Mylovanova, Ye., 2017. Theoretical and methodological aspects of fiscal policy of the state. Bulletin of the Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv. Economy, 1 (190), pp. 28-35. https://doi.org/10.17721/1728- 2667.2017/190-1/4
- Stiglitz, J., 1999. Economics of the public sector. Third edition. Available at: http://www.twirpx.com/file/1892961/
- Mashko, A.I., 2010. Management of the state budget deficit. Bulletin of the Khmelnytskyi National University. Economic Sciences, 5, pp. 152-158.
- Danylenko, A.I., Grytsenko, A.A., Zymovets, V.V., 2010. Fiscal and Monetary Policy in Ukraine: Problems and Ways to Strengthen the Interconnection. National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine, 456 pp.
- Implementation of the state budget of Ukraine. Available at: http://index.minfin.com.ua/budget/
- Balastryk, L.O., 2010. Improvement of Methods of Strategic Priorities Implementation in the Budget Policy of the State. Economy and Entrepreneurship, 24, pp. 20-29.
- Demianyshyn, V., 2009. Budget deficit and its impact on the crisis situation in Ukraine. Bulletin of the Ternopil State Economic University, 5, pp. 120-123.
- Kolisnyk, O., 2011. Management of budget deficit. World Finance, 3-4, pp. 102-110.