The problems of formation of the methodology of the study of the transformation of agrarian relations are determined. The expediency of compliance with the study of the transformation of agrarian relations of the system paradigm, the key feature of which should be its human-centric orientation, is substantiated. Proposed scientific approaches and methods, which are expedient to use in the process of research of causes, trends and patterns of transformation of agrarian relations, their essence is revealed. The expediency of applying interdisciplinary approaches in the process of studying agrarian relations is substantiated.
Key words: methodology; paradigm; approach; method; agrarian relations.
1st Revision: 07/10/2017
- Scientific method (English): home page of prof. Frank L. Y. Wolfs. Department of Physics and Astronomy, University of Rochester, N 4 14627, USA. – Available at: http://teacher.pas.rochester.edu/phylabs/appendixe/appendixe.html.
- Scientific methods (English) Sci – Tech Encyclopedia: McGraw – Hill Encyclopedia of Science and Technology, 5th edition. – Available at: http://www.answers.com/topic/scientific-method.
- Andriychuk, V. G., 2016. Essential aspect of the methodology of scientific research. Economy of the agroindustrial complex, 7, pp. 87-94.
- Bazilevich, V. D., 2012. Philosophical orientation of economic-methodological research. European vector of economic development, 2, pp. 14-17.
- Borodina, O. M., 2004. System approach in modern agroeconomic studies. Economics and Forecasting, 4, pp. 39-48.
- Galchinsky, A., 2013. Political Neo-Economics: The Beginnings of the Updated Paradigm of the Knowledge Economy. Kiev: Lybid, 472 p.
- Gamankova, O. O., 2009. Dialectical method of cognition in the theory of insurance. Scientific notes: collection of scientific works, issue 11, pp. 41-48.
- Grazhevskaya, N.I., 2013. The Methodological Guidelines Synergetic Approach in Economic Research. The Bulletin of Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv. Economics, 146, pp. 26-29. DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.17721/1728- 2667.2013/146-5/7.
- Zaitsev, Yu. K., Savchuk, V. S., 2009. Contemporary paradigm of the methodology of studies of post-industrial society. Scientific notes: collection of scientific works, issue 11, pp. 3-13.
- Zaitsev, Yu. K., 2011. Modern political economy (problems and institutional field of the subject and methodology of research): Tutorial. Kiev: KNEU, 337,  p.
- Zaitsev, Yu. K., 2012. Modern approaches in the methodology of knowledge of the essence of laws and trends in the development of economic systems. Scientific notes: collection of scientific works, issue 14 (2), pp. 3-13.
- Zaitsev, Yu. K., 2016. Transformation of value orientations for the development of modern economics: forms of manifestation, problems and perspectives. Economic Theory and Law, 3 (26), pp. 11-26.
- Ilyin, V. V., 2003. Philosophy of History. Moscow: Moscow University, pp. 20-21.
- Kolganov, A. I., Buzgalin, A. V., 2011. Economical Comparative Studies. Moscow: Infra-M, 746 p.
- Kolot, A. M. Interdisciplinary Approach as the Dominant of the Development of Economic Science and Educational Activities. – Available at: https://core.ac.uk/download/pdf/32609714.pdf.
- Lopatinsky, Yu. M., 2006. Transformation of the agrarian sector: institutional foundations: monograph. Chernivtsi: Ruta, 344 p.
- Mocherniy, S. V., 2001. Methodology of Economic Research. Lviv: World, 416 p.
- Popova, O., 2012. Agrosfera: Socioeconomic Content and Principles of Sustainable Development. Economy of Ukraine, 5. pp. 73-84.
- Fedorchenko, A. V., 2009. Peculiarities of Application of the System Approach and System Analysis in the Theory and Practice of Marketing. Scientific notes: collection of scientific works, issue 11, pp. 55-60.
- Chukhno, A. A., 2006. Works: 3 Volume. Vol. 2. Information Post-industrial Economics: Theory and Practice. Kiev, 512 p.