The essence of investment resources of territorial communities was disclosed. The features of using the investment resources of territorial communities were determined. It was made an analysis of forms of cooperation of investment resources of territorial communities. The analysis of organizational provision and legal adjusting of investment activity of territorial communities was made. The main problems of cooperation of investment resources of territorial communities were revealed. On the basis of own analysis, generalization and systematization of scientific sources, there is an urgent need to detail the mechanism of practical implementation of cooperation of investment resources on the basis of cooperation of territorial communities through the implementation of a joint project in the form of investments into a utility company.
Key words: investment resources, territorial communities, self-government, cooperation, cooperation of territorial communities.
1st Revision: 10/03/18
- Bohachev, S.V., M.V. Melnykova, V.A. Ustymenko et al., 2015. Economic and Legal Problems of the Development of Large Cities and Agglomerations in Ukraine: monograph. NTMT Publishing House, Kharkiv, 247 p.
- Zubenko, V.V., I.V. Samchinska, A.Yu. Rudyk et al., 2017. Budget Monitoring: Analysis of Budget Execution for 2016. IBSER, Strengthening Local Financial Initiative Project (MIFI-II). Implementation, USAID, Kyiv, 92 p.
- Voskobiinyk, S.I., 2012. Local Self-Government Policy on Investment Attraction. Scientific Bulletin of the Academy of Municipal Management. Series: Management, 1, pp. 399-405.
- Hurhula, T.V., 2017. Financial Support of the Capacity of Territorial Communities: Problems and Ways of Their Solution. Scientific Bulletin of the Mukachevo State University, 1(7), pp. 131-135.
- Zhuk, P.V., 2015. Topical Problems and Ways of Reforming the Administrative-Territorial System in Ukraine. SocioEconomic Problems of the Modern Period of Ukraine: Collection of Scientific Papers. Institute of Regional Studies named after. M.I. Dolishnyi of the National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine, Public Enterprise, Lviv, 1(111), pp. 20 – 25.
- Zhuk, P.V., 2015. Methodological Approaches to Modeling Territorial Communities of the Basic Level in the Process of Administrative-Territorial Reform in Ukraine. Regional economy, 2, pp. 5-13.
- Capital Investment by Funding Sources. Available at: http://www.ukrstat.gov.ua/operativ/operativ2017/ibd/kindj/infin_u/arh_inv2017.html
- Kravtsiv, S., P.V. Zhuk, 2016. Reform of the Administrative-Territorial System: Results, Problems, Further Actions. Strategic Panorama, 4, pp. 104-113.
- Kravtsiv, V.S., Storonyanskaya, I.Z. Zhuk, P.V., 2017. Reforming the Territorial Basis of Local Self-Government in the Context of its Financial Capacity. Economy of Ukraine, 1, pp. 41-51.
- On Investment Activity: Law of Ukraine No. 1560-XII dated 18.09.1991. Available at: http://zakon2.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/1560-12/stru#Stru.
- On Local Self-Government in Ukraine: Law of Ukraine No. 280/97-BP dated 21.05.1997. Available at: http://zakon2.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/280/97-us/paran287#n287.
- On Cooperation of Territorial Communities: Law of Ukraine No. 1508-VII dated 17.06.2014. Available at: http://zakon2.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/1508-18/paran6#n6.
- Recommendations on Determination of Contributions of Community Members for the Purposes of the Agreement on Cooperation of Territorial Communities (in the Option of Joint Financing of a Utility Company): Compiled by V. Sorokovskyi, D. Laznenko, DESPRO, Kyiv, 2016, 7 p.
- Slabinska, O.V., 2012. Investment Resources for Financing Social Infrastructure of Administrative-Territorial Units. Scientific Papers [The Black Sea State University named after Petro Mohyla of the Kyiv-Mohyla Academy Complex], 208, 196, pp. 135-140.
- Tkachuk, A.F., Dashytsyn, M., 2016. Domestic and External Resources for Community Development or Why Lack of Money is not a Primary Community Issue? (Educational Module). Legal Status ICC, Kyiv, 152 p.
- Pihkala, T., Harmaakorpi, V., Pekkarinen, S. (2007). The role of Dynamic Capabilities and Social Capital in Breaking Socio – Institutional Inertia in Regional Development. International Journal of Urban & Regional Research, Vol. 31, Iiss. 4, p. 836 – 852. DOI: 10.1111/j.1468-2427.2007.00757.x