The problems of strengthening the competitiveness of non-waste agricultural production subjects have been examined. The factors of the inhibition of increase of non-waste production entities’ competitiveness in the agro-industrial complex of Ukraine have been determined. The main directions of the strengthening the competitiveness of non-waste agricultural production subjects on the domestic and world markets have been considered.
Keywords: non-waste technologies, non-waste agricultural production, agro-industrial complex, competitiveness.
- Smith, A., 1979. An Inquiry into the Nature and Causes of the Wealth of Nations. Oxford: Clarendon
- Kyrylenko, I.H., Demianchuk, V.V., Andriushchenko, B.V., 2008. Some Aspects of State Agrarian Policy in Ukraine in the Conditions of the World Financial Crisis, Ekonomika APK, 11, 4-9 (in Ukr.).
- Uzunova, N.S., 2013. The directions of modernization of the state regulation of the development of agro-industrial production in Efektyvna ekonomika, 1. Retrieved from http://nbuv.gov.ua/UJRN/efek_2013_1_56 (in Ukr.).
- Mazniev, Ye., 2011. Economic efficiency of innovative technical and technological decisions in agrarian production, Ekonomika APK, 6, pp. 118-127 (in Ukr.).
- Mazurenko, O.V., 2017. Management of competitiveness of business entities in the field of pig breeding, Ekonomika APK, 3, pp. 71–76 (in ).
- Kandyba, M., 1984. Foreign economic activity in the agro-industrial complex. Kyiv: Harvest (in Ukr.).
- Bydyk, H., 2004. “Rising of production competitiveness in agrarian-industrial complex”, Dis. PhD in Economics: 08.07.02. Ternopil Academy of National Economy. Ternopil, 236 p. (in Ukr.).
- Vandiak, N.P., 2004. “Competitiveness of products of sugarbeet production and strategy of its rise”, Dis. PhD in Economics: 07.02. Kharkiv national agrarian university of V.V. Docouchaeva. Kharkiv, 201 p. (in Ukr.).
- Vashchuk, V.F., 2005. “The mechanism of formation of competitive ability of agro-industrial branches on the foreign and domestic markets”, Dis. PhD in Economics: 08.07.02. State organization “Institute for economics and forecasting, Ukrainian NAS”. Kyiv, 192 p. (in ).
- Andreichenko, A.V., 2017. Agricultural production and environment protection: finding a balance, Scientific Notes of Ostroh Academy National University, “Economics” series, 7 (35), 4-7 (in Ukr.). DOI: 10.25264/2311-5149-2017-7(35)-4-7.
- Skrypnychenko, Yu.I., 2011. The System of Competitiveness Factors of the Agro-industrial Complex, Ahro Svit, 4, pp. 28-33 (in ).
- Palamarchuk, P., 2016. “Mechanisms of development of state management of agrarian sector of economy of Ukraine in conditions of implementation of European standards”, Dis. PhD in Public Administration; 25.00.02. National Academy of Public Administration under the President of Ukraine, Kyiv, 192 p.
- Skliankin, V., 1989. Economics of non-waste production. Kyiv: Technique (in Russ.).
- Lebedinskii, P., 1990. Resource saving and ecology. Kyiv: Izd. Politicheskoi lit. (in Russ.).
- Gromov, G.B., Zaitsev, V.A., Laskorin, B.N. et al., 1983. The results of science and technology. Series “Protection of nature and reproduction of natural resources.” V. 11: Wasteless industrial production. Organization of non-waste production. Moscow: VINITI, 212 p. (in ).
- Verkhovna Rada Ukrainy, 2003. № 964-IV About fundamentals of national security of Ukraine. Retrieved from: http://zakon0.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/287/2015 (in ).
- Mikhailova, L.I., 2015. Modern problems and perspectives of personnel supply of foreign economic activity in the agrarian sector of the Retrieved from http://repo.sau.sumy.ua/handle/123456789/3019 (in Ukr.).
- Gromov, G.B., Zaitsev, V.A., Laskorin, B.N. et al., 1981. The results of science and technology. Series “Protection of nature and reproduction of natural resources.” V. 9: Wasteless industrial production: the basic principles of non-waste production. Moscow: VINITI, 217 p. (in ).
- Kuzmin, O.Ye, Kolinko N.O., 2013. Methods of influence as an effective tool for managing innovative activity, Visnyk of Ternopil National Economic University, 2, 71-80 (in Ukr.).
- Kuznietsov, E.A., 2015. “Methodology of managerial activity’s professionalization in Ukraine”, Dis. for the Doctor Degree in Economics: 00.03. Lviv Academy of Commerce, Lviv, 412 p. (in Ukr.).
- Forms of interaction between the state and business in the agrarian sector of Ukraine: the institutional aspect. Analytical Retrieved from: http://www.niss.gov.ua/articles/1479 (in Ukr.).
- Honta, I., Kosach I.A., 2017. Peculiarities of the formation of integration of entrepreneurial agro-industrial structures in the context of public-private partnership relations. Naukovyi visnyk Polissia, 1 (1), pp. 25-29 (in Ukr.).
- Aleksandrov, O., 2012. Formation of market components of environmental quality management, Economics: realities of time, 2 (3), pp. 169-173 (in Ukr.).
- Gubanova, E.G., 2013. Diversification of Economic Tools for Waste Management. Waste – Secondary Resources: Management, Economics, Organization: Collective Monograph: in 2 volumes. Sumy: Sumy State University, Vol. 1, pp. 39- 62 (in ).
- Haidutskyi, P.I., Sabluk, P.T., Lutsenko, Yu.O. et al., 2005. In Haidutskoho, P.I. (Ed.). Agrarian Reform in Ukraine. Kyiv: NNTs (in ).
- Verkhovna Rada Ukrainy, 2010. № 2404-VI. About public-private partnership. Retrieved from: http://zakon0.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/2404-17 (in ).
- Kropyvko, F., 2008. Cluster approach to rural development management, Ekonomika APK, 5, pp. 55-58. (in Ukr.).
- Kropyvko, F., 2009. Development of self-governing economic associations in the agro-food sector, Ekonomika APK, 9, pp. 21-26. (in Ukr.).