Annotation. The article examines the causes and prerequisites of economic growth in Sweden after a long crisis of 1980-90-ies. The essence of the process of development and implementation of the stabilization macroeconomic policy in Sweden on the way to achieving sustainable economic development is considered. The Swedish government and Central Bank stabilization tools using is investigated. The recommendations to improve the economic environment in Ukraine are developed.
Keywords: stabilization policy; liberalization of the economic environment; a balanced budget; the Swedish model.
- Aiginger, K. and Guger, A., 2005. The European Social Model: from an alleged barrier to a competitive advantage. Journal of Progressive Politics, 4.3, pp. 40-47.
- The World Bank Sweden. https://data.worldbank.org/country/sweden/
- Mashko, I., 2010. Management of the state budget deficit. Bulletin of the Khmelnytskyi National University. Economic Sciences, 5, pp. 152-158.
- Kokko, A., Mitlid, K. and Wallgren, A., 2007. Internationalization and macroeconomic management in Vietnam: some lessons from Swedish Stockholm School of Economics, June. – 29 p.
- Kokko, and Tingvall, P., 2007. The Welfare State: Vietnamese Development and Swedish Experiences. Stockholm School of Economics, June. – 49 p.
- Aiginger, K., 2004. The Three-Tier Strategy Followed by Successful European Countries in the 1990s. International Review of Applied Economics, 18(4), pp. 399-422.
- Kalinovskyi, О., 2018. Liberalization of macroeconomic stabilization policy: the Swedish experience and lessons for Ukraine. Bulletin of the Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv. Economy, 1 (196), pp. 27- 33.https://doi.org/10.17721/1728-2667.2018/196-1/4
- Balastryk, O., 2010. Improvement of Methods of Strategic Priorities Implementation in the Budget Policy of the State. Economy and Entrepreneurship, 24, pp. 20-29.
- Petlenko, Yu., Mylovanova, Ye., 2017. Theoretical and methodological aspects of fiscal policy of the state. Bulletin of the Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv. Economy, 1 (190), pp. 28-35.https://doi.org/10.17721/1728- 2667.2017/190-1/4
- Stiglitz, , 1999. Economics of the public sector. Third edition. http://www.twirpx.com/file/1892961/
- Kolisnyk, , 2011. Management of budget deficit. World Finance, 3-4, pp. 102-110.