The essence of institutionalization as a process of complex combination of formation of institutions (norms, rules, etc.) and institutes (organizations and mechanisms of realization) is considered in the article. The proposed model of the process of full institutionalization, which was tested on the process of institutionalization of investment security. It is determined that factors of a mental character influence the speed and scope of the process of institutionalization.
Key words: institute; institutions; investment security; institutionalization; institutionalization.
- Huntington, P., 2006. Political order in changing societies. Yale University Press.
- Panebianko , 1978. Political Parties: Organisazion and Power. Cambridge : Cambridge Univ. Press.
- Copeland, G.W., and Patterson, S.C., 1994. Changing an institutionalized system. dies.(Hg.), Parliaments in the Modern World. Changing Institutions, Ann Arbor, 151-160.
- Strom, K., 1990. A Behavioral Theory of Competitive Political Parties. American Journal of Political Science, 34(2), pp. 565-598.
- Berger, Peter and Luckmann, Thomas, Social Construction of Reality. New York: Anchor Books.
- Merkel, W. and Croissant, A., 2000. Formale Institutionen und informale Regeln in defekten Demokratien. Politische Vierteljahresschrift, 41 (1). р. 6-17. DOI:https://doi.org/10.17976/jpps/2002.01.02
- Blau, Peter 1962. Formal organization: a comparative approach. SanFrancisco: ChandlerPublishingCompany
- Giddens, 1994. Social Institutions. Sociological Research, 2. – p. 129.
- Lipset, Seymour Martin, 1989.Continental Divide: The Values and Institutions of the United States and Canada. Toronto: C. D. Howe Research Institute
- Jepperson, , 1991. Institutions, institutional effects, and institutionalism. In: Powell, W. W. and Di Maggio, P. J., ed., The new institutionalism in organizational analysis. Chicago: University of Chicago Press, pp. 143–163.
- Maggio, Di Paul J. and ,2000. The iron cage revisited institutional isomorphism and collective rationality in organizational fields. In: Joel C. Baum and Frank Dobbin, ed. Economics Meets Sociology in Strategic Management. Emerald Group Publishing Limited, pp.143 – 166.
- North, E., 1990. Institutions, Institutional Change and Public Performance. Cambridge University Press.
- Polanyi, , 1957. The economy as instituted process. Trade and market in the early empires, New York.
- Arkhiereev, S., 2014. The role of institutional adaptation for the modernization of the post-transformational economy. Аvailable at: http://repository.kpi.kharkov.ua/bitstream/KhPI-Press/17855/3/2014_Arkhiereev_Rol_institutsionalnogo.pdf. (Accessed 24 April 2018).
- Gaidai, , 2008. Paradigm of institutionalism: the methodological context. VPC “Kyiv University”.
- Grytsenko, , 2005. Institutional architectonics: object, theory and methodology. Post-Soviet institutionalism. Donetsk: Izd “Kashtan”.
- Ivashyna, , 2011. Institutionalization in the system of factors of economic development. Scientific works of DonNTU. Series: economical, 40-2, pp. 98-104.
- Mazur, I., 2006. Institutionalization of the Shadow Economy of Ukraine. Bulletin of Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv. Economics, 86-87. – p. 15-19.
- Frolov D., Shulimova A. and Inyutina O., 2013. The system of institutions and the mechanism of institutionalization of a socially responsible Bulletin of the Volgograd state. University. Economic Theory. 1 (22). – p. 18-25.
- Loginova, L., 2003. Institutionalization of economic interests: the methodological aspect. In: K. Khubiev, ed. 2003. Formation of the Russian model of the market economy: contradictions and perspectives. Moscow: Department of Economics, Moscow State University, Part 2 – pp. 260,
- Tkach, , 2005. The Institutional Basis of Market Infrastructure. K.: NAS of Ukraine, Joint Institute of Economics.
- Tolbert, S. and Zucker, L.G., 1996. The institutionalization of institutional theory [Electronic version]. In S. Clegg,
- Hardy and W. Nord (Eds.), Handbook of organization studies. London: SAGE, pp. 175-190
- Litvinenko, , 2015. Institutional components of socio-economic development of the country. D: NMU.
- Pylypenko, G., 2012. Institutional factors of the correlation of state and market coordination of economic activit D.: NMU.
- Vanberg, V.J., 2002. Rules and choice in economics and sociology. In Rules and Choice in Economics. Routledge, pp. 19-32.
- Tarasevych V., 2008. Ekounik: hypotheses and experiments. M.:
- Nikytenko , Varnalii Z. and Mykytiuk O., 2018. Methodological bases of research of the system of investment security of the nation. Scientific Bulletin of Polissia. 1 (13). ч. 1. – p. 8-14. DOI: 10.25140/2410-9576-2018-1-1(13)-8-14