Authors: O. Grishnova, Doctor of Economics, Рrof., ORCID ID 0000-0002-4178-1662, Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv, Kyiv, Ukraine, I. Berezhna, Doctor of Economics, Рrof., ORCID ID 0000-0001-7174-7556, E. Mikhurinskaia, Doctor of Economics, Рrof. Fondo Bilateral para el Desarrollo en Transición Chile – Unión Europea, Santiago, Chile, A. Berezhnoy, Doctor of Economics, Supply chain manager Hunland Impex BV, Netherlands
Annotation: It is justified that the economic crisis is cyclical and is associated with a change in technological paradigm. The economic crisis is a process characterized by fluctuations in economic activity and it manifests itself in economic, social, environmental and political disruptions. In the sixth technological paradigm, economic growth ensured by the introduction of fundamentally new forms of combining tools and labor items that can ensure the maximum productivity in use of resources.
The “core” of the sixth technological paradigm is alternative and nuclear energy, healthcare, education, aviation-, ship- and machine tool engineering, electrical engineering, telecommunications, etc., and “key factors” – information and communication technologies, biotechnology, nanotechnology. The formation of the sixth technological paradigm significantly transforms the structure of productive forces and the system of industrial relations, it change the product and the process of its advancement in various areas: health, education, energy, public services, etc. As a result, the quality characteristics of services and goods are significantly changed, as well as, the level of accessibility to material and intangible benefits of all groups of the population is increased. In this regard, effectiveness of inclusive initiatives requires the consolidation of the efforts of civil society, the State and business, the reform of the education system and the creation of conditions for increasing the level of motivation and social responsibility of society.
Keywords: economic crisis; sixth technological paradigm; bio and nanotechnology; inclusiveness.
1st Revision: 02/07/21
- Abdrakhmanova G., Gokhberg L., Demyanova A. Digital Economy: A Concise Statistical Compilation : M: NRU HSE, 2019. P. 92.
- Acemoglu D., Robinson J. Why Nations Fail. The Origins of Power, Prosperity and Poverty : Profile Books, Ltd. 2012. P. 544.
- ACETO, Giuseppe; PERSICO, Valerio; PESCAPÉ, Antonio. Industry 4.0 and health: Internet of things, big data, and cloud computing for healthcare 4.0. Journal of Industrial Information Integration, 2020, 18: 100129.
- Aganbegyan A. Human capital and its main component – the sphere of “the economy of knowledge” as the main source of socioeconomic growth. Economic Strategies, 2017. P. 30. – URL: http://stolypin.institute/novosti/chelovecheskij-kapital-i-ego-glavnayasostavlyayushhaya-sfera-ekonomiki-znanij-kak-osnovnoj-istochnik-sotsialno-ekonomicheskogo-rosta/
- Alexander M. The Kondratiev Cycle. A generational interpretation : Club Press an imprint of iUniverse, Inc., 2002. P. 314.
- All on Board. Making Inclusive Growth Happen. OECD. 2014. P. 202. URL: https://www.oecd.org/inclusive-growth/All-on-BoardMaking-Inclusive-Growth-Happen.pdf
- Analysis of the capitalization of the largest companies in the world related to the digital economy sector. FXSSI. (accessed 15 April 2019) (in Russian) URL: https://ru.fxssi.com
- Appelbaum R., Cong Cao, Han X., Parker R., Simon D. Innovation in China: Challenging the Global Science and Technology System : Polity Pres. 2018. P. 200.
- Artificial General Intelligence Market: General Purpose Artificial Intelligence, AI Agent Platforms, and Software : Report. 2020 – 2025. P. URL: https://www.researchandmarkets.com/reports/5116895/artificial-general-intelligence-market-general?utm_source=dynamic& utm_medium=CI&utm_code=gvpfjh&utm_campaign=1405092+-+Global+Market+Outlook+for+the+General+Purpose+Artificial+Intelligence+ Market+2020-2025+-+Embedded+AI+in+Building+Infrastructure+and+Equipment+Forecast+to+Reach+%2416.7+Billion+Globally+by+ 2025&utm_exec=cari18cid
- Azizkulov D. The Concept of Digital Economy, Her Feature and Prospect in the Russian Market : Vector Economy 2018. № 3 (21). рр. 62–72. URL: https://elibrary.ru/download/ elibrary_32751051_13924538.pdf (accessed 5 February 2019) (in Russian).
- Biotechnologies Today. URL: https://intalent.pro/industry/biotehnologii.html
- Brand Finance Global 500. The annual report on the world’s most valuable and strongest brands January 2020 : 2020. P. 27. URL: https://brandfinance.com/images/upload/brand_finance_global_500_2020_preview.pdf
- Chernyakov B. The role and place of the largest agricultural enterprises in the US agricultural sector. Economy of agricultural and processing enterprises. 2001. № 5, рр. 41–46.
- Digital Economy Report. Value Creation and Benefits: Implications for Developing Countries. 2019. P. 194. URL: https://unctad.org/ en/PublicationsLibrary/der2019_overview_ru.pdf
- E-government rating. 2018. URL: http://2035.media/2019/01/22/eg-map-world/
- Glaz’ev S., Kharitonov V. Nanotechnology a key factor of a new technological structure in economy : Moscow: Trovant (in Russian), 2009. P. 304. ISSN 1728-2667 ЕКОНОМІКА. 3(216)/2021 ~ 77 ~
- Global Innovation Index 2019 Creating Healthy Lives – The Future of Medical Innovation: Cornell University, INSEAD, WIPO, 2019. P. 451.
- Global Smart Nanomaterials Market: Focus on Type (Carbon, Metal, Polymer), End-Use Industries and Country-Level Analysis – Analysis and Forecast, 2019–2029. 2019. P. 149. URL: https://www.researchandmarkets.com/reports/5017350/global-smartnanomaterials-market-focus-on-type#relb0-344105
- Globalization and Development A LATIN AMERICAN AND CARIBBEAN PERSPECTIVE. Edited by José Antonio Ocampo Juan Martin : a copublication of Stanford Social Sciences, Stanford University Press, and the World Bank, 2003. P. 232.
- Hanson J. Growth Paradigms and Congruent Institutions: Estimating Context-Varying Effects of Political Institutions on Economic Performance : Political Science Research and Methods, 2013. № 1(2), P. 239–262.
- Kondratov I., Zadumkin K. Scientific and technical potential of the region: assessment of the state and development prospects : Vologda. 2010. P. 208.
- LEE, Changhun; LIM, Chiehyeon. From technological development to social advance: A review of Industry 4.0 through machine learning. Technological Forecasting and Social Change, 2021, 167: 120653.
- MUCCHI, Lorenzo, et al. How 6G technology can change the future wireless healthcare. In: 2020 2nd 6G wireless summit (6G SUMMIT). IEEE, 2020. рp. 1–6.
- Nanomaterials – global market trajectory and analytics. Report. 2021. P. 380. URL: https://www.researchandmarkets.com/reports/344105/nanomaterials_global_market_trajectory_and?Utm_source=CI&utm_medium=pressr elease&utm_code=l6tfpv&utm_campaign=1310777+-+Global+Nanomaterials+Market+Report+2019- 2025%3a+Market+Overview%2c+Focus+On+Select+Players%2c+Trends+%26+Drivers%2c+Global+Perspective&utm_exec=chdo54prd
- Nanotools Market-Predictions from 2019 to 2024. Report. 2019. P. 102. URL: https://www.researchandmarkets.com/ reports/4849608/nanotools-market-forecasts-from-2019-to-2024#pos-0
- New sources of protein and innovative food products in the world: Research: the main trends of the Russian and world FoodTech market. 2020. P. 13. URL: https://new-retail.ru/tehnologii/issledovanie_osnovnye_trendy_rossiyskogo_i_mirovogo_rynka_foodtech6678/
- PETERS, Michael A.; JANDRIĆ, Petar; HAYES, Sarah. Postdigital-biodigital: An emerging configuration. 2020.
- Rating of countries by the level of development of information and communication technologies. 2019. P. 11. URL: https://basetop.ru/reyting-stran-po-urovnyu-informatsionnyih-tehnologiy-2/
- Roller L-H., Waverman L. Telecommunication’s infrastructure and economic development : American Economic Review, 2001 № 4. рр. 909–923.
- STEZANO, Federico. Approaches in the concept of convergence. A critical review of the literature. Innovation: The European Journal of Social Science Research, 2021, 1–17. +-
- The Bloomberg Innovation Index rates countries on factors that when used together, are a representation of innovation levels. URL: 2017. P. 8. https://innovationcompany.co.uk/2017-bloomberg-innovation-index
- The Cisco Annual Internet Report (2018–2023): White Paper. Cisco, 2018. URL: https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/solutions/ collateral/executive-perspectives/annual-internet-report/white-paper-c11-741490.html
- The global economy will contract by three percent this year. The IMF, 2020. P. 3. URL: https://news.un.org/ru/story/ 2020/04/1376072
- The Nanotechnology Market report – Forecast (2020-2025). 2020. URL: https://www.industryarc.com/Report/15022/ nanotechnology-market.html