Author: A. Stepanova, PhD in Economics, Associate рrof., ORCID ID 0000-0002-1711-7948, Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv, Kyiv, Ukraine
Annotation: Industrialization and digitalization of all spheres of the economy set the pace of development. The implementation of the latest achievements in related areas of the economy contributes to the innovative development of the country and its businesses. The proposed and economically substantiated innovative project for the production of unmanned aerial vehicles (UAVs) for infrastructure purposes at the existing enterprise of Ukraine allowed demonstrating the economic feasibility of such an idea. The calculation of investment support for the implementation of an innovative infrastructure project has shown that Ukraine has prospects for the development of infrastructure innovations, taking into account global trends in the production of complex technical systems.
The calculation of scenarios for the development of an innovative infrastructure project for the introduction of information technology in the economic environment allowed to indicate the probability of taking into account the risks, which will further contribute to the development of development strategies of the company. The use of tools for evaluating venture projects demonstrates the growth of the value of the company implementing the innovative project and is a clear confirmation of the feasibility of implementing an innovative project for the production of UAVs for infrastructure purposes.
Keywords: investments, infrastructural innovations, innovative project, informatization of the economy, production of unmanned aerial vehicles.
1st Revision: 14/06/2021
- The IMF has included Ukraine in the group of developing European countries. Ukrainska pravda, in press. Available at https://www.epravda.com.ua/ news/2019/10/16/652620/.
- Nagachevska, T., Prygara, O. “Model of Innovative Development of a Modern Enterprise” in Bulletin of Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv. Economics. 5(200)/2018, pp. 33–41. https://doi.org/10.17721/1728- 2667.2018/200-5/5.
- Chervanyov, D. “Innovation and competitiveness: mechanisms of influence at the micro and macroeconomic levels”, in the monograph “Innovation and competitiveness: problems of science and practice”, Kharkiv: INZHEK, 2012.
- Shynkaruk, L., Ivanchenkova, L., Kychko, I., Kartashova, O., Melnyk, Y., Ovcharenko, T. “Managing the Economy’s Investment Attractiveness of the State as a Component of International Business Development” in International Journal of Management (IJM), Vol. 11, Issue 5, May 2020, pp. 240–251. DOI: 10.34218/IJM.11.5.2020.024.
- Trubia, S., Curto, S., Severino, A., Arena, F. and Puleo, L. “The use of UAVs for civil engineering infrastructures” in AIP Conference Proceedings 2343, 110012 (2021). DOI: 10.1063/5.0047880.
- Fan, J. & Saadeghvaziri, M. Ala. “Applications of Drones in Infrastructures: Challenges and Opportunities” in World Academy of Science, Engineering and Technology International Journal of Mechanical and Mechatronics Engineering Vol. 13, No:10, 2019. DOI: 10.5281/zenodo.3566281.
- Pau, G., Severino, A. and Canale, A. “Special Issue “New Perspectives in Intelligent Transportation Systems and Mobile Communications towards a Smart Cities Context” in Future Internet 2019, 11(11), 228; DOI:10.3390/fi11110228.
- Kobylyansky, A. “Dead End or Blue Ocean: How the Ukrainian Drone Market Works” in press. Available at http://biz.liga.net/all/it/stati/ 3725860-tupik-ili-goluboy-okean-kak-ustroenukrainskiy-rynok-dronov.htm.
- Disruptive technology and innovation in transport. Policy paper on sustainable infrastructure. August, 2019. Available at https://www.ebrd.com/ documents/transport/disruptive-technology-and-innovation-in-transport.pdf.
- Official site of the Innovative Aerospace Cluster “Mechatronics”. Available at http://www.fed.com.ua/ua/mehatronika.html
- “Strong growth of the manufacturer of AgEagle Aerial drones”, https://ffin.ua/blog/stock-exchange-news/post/sylne-zrostannia-vyrobnykabezpilotnykiv-ageagle-aerial
- Official website of the company Gartner. Available at https://www.techrepublic.com/article/global-drone-market-to-hit-11-2b-by-2020- report-says/
- PwC report on worldwide commercial use of unmanned aerial vehicles, in press. Available at https://www.pwc.kz/en/services/dronestechnologies/clarity-from-above-rus.pdf.
- “The Rise of Drones in Construction”, https://blog.dronedeploy.com/ the-rise-of-drones-in-construction5357b69942fa.
- “Drones on guard. DTEK Networks has launched a project to monitor power grids with drones”, in press. Available at https://nv.ua/ukr/ biz/markets/dtek-merezhi-pochav-monitoriti-elektromerezhi-za-dopomogoyudroniv-novini-ukrajini-50103383.html.
- Colin Snow (2017) The Truth about Drones in Construction and Infrastructure Inspection. Available at http://droneanalyst. com/research/ research-studies/truth-drones-construction.