provide a platform for researchers and economists (researchers, theorists, practitioners, professionals) so that they can share their knowledge, research findings, theories and views on socio-economic development of Ukraine and the world as the macro- and meso- and micro perspective .
The Editorial Board supports the Budapest Open Access Initiative, aimed at free and gratuitous dissemination of scientific knowledge, which supports rapid development of science.
- methodological tasks: ensure a productive dialogue between economists;
- practical tasks: help researchers disseminate their findings and ideas among scientists and business;
- research tasks: publish the results of innovative applied researches, working on improving the efficiency of economic structures and improving of the economic socialization;
- educational tasks: focus the educational process of higher education institutions to changes in the content of economic systems, exchange of experience in teaching economics, the formation of intercultural competence;
- environmental objectives, the essence of which can be displayed in strategic orientations: the economy must be environmental and ecology – economic.
The editorial policy is based on the following principles:
- objectivity and impartiality in selection of articles for publication;
- high demands to the quality of research;
- double “blind” peer-reviewing of articles;
- collective decision-making on publication of articles;
- accessibility and efficiency in dealing with authors;
- strict observance of copyright and related rights;
- strict observance of the schedule of the journal publication.
- current problems of economic theory,
- international economics,
- business economics,
- theory of finance
- accounting and auditing
- environmental safety,
- economic-mathematical modeling
- information technology in the economy.